Sunday, May 20, 2007

thank you....

life has pleasures, life has pain,
they pour down anytime jus lik rain,
no reason, no season, no notice , no invitation...
they b a part of life without any justification,
we love it, we hate it, we share it, we dare it,
with strenght of people with whom we are closely knit,
and...
i have a few who stand up for me,
fight for me , live their life for me,
the people whom i call friends,
are actually our biggest strenghts,
am glad u r a part of my life,
and wish can stand up for u at the rite time,
who says relations dwell over years,
one took 10yrs and other 10 months to become my dears,
i love them , i preach them, they r my closest friends ,
can jus say a simple thank you,

as i cant pay back ur dues even after my life ends.....

pri and vim
thanks for always being there when i needed someone.....




5 comments:

exclusively_me said...

OMG ankna..
you're the one i need to thank!!
thank u for always being there!!!!
luv u loadss!!!!

Ash said...

i don't know u yaar...but really kudos for ur humbleness...ur friends are really lucky....just dropped by yaar

bye & take care

Unknown said...

to exclusively_me - ofcousre i hav been theer for u but thats becoz i always had u...
to this girl is: thank u . well its nice to hear my feelings are well xpressed in my wrds.. kp visiting..

Anuj :) said...

BUDDDDDY :)
that was such a sweeeet poem yaar..
and even i m always there for u yaar..anytime..for anything..:)

thanks for bein there..and for everythin :)

KEEP SMILING BUDDDY.. :) EnJOY :)

Unknown said...

to anuj- thanx buddy.. :)